- Is delivering high quality service something you’re passionate about?
- Do you like helping and caring for others?
- Is your energy high and you connect easily with people?
- Do you enjoy multitasking?
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
We offer you competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for growth and an engaging culture. Join our team today!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The Concierge/Receptionist will greet and assist visitors, families, residents; answer telephone, providing information and taking messages as required. Also, this person will open and distribute mail; type, file, stuff envelopes, and handle correspondence. The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures.
- Greet visitors and family members and provide non-confidential information requested
- Answer the telephone promptly with "Thank you for calling ________ Assisted Living this is ____________, how may I help you. Then take messages if needed
- Express concern and compassion for residents and families
- Escort people, if necessary, to resident’s suites and other areas
- Open and distribute community business mail
- Distribute resident and department manager mail without opening
- Type and file correspondence and other information forms and materials
- Use and adding machine and calculator
- Adhere to and interpret resident’s rights
- Adhere to and interpret the personnel policies
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Typing, filing, use of copy machine, telephone systems, intercommunication system and office equipment. Be knowledgeable regarding resident rights, confidentiality, how to meet the public and answer questions, employee handbook and census.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience:One-year experience working in office environment preferred