Director Of Sales And Marketing - Emerald Square
Join our team today!
Sales & Marketing Director
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for building relationships and developing referrals. Through daily planning and implementation of sales and marketing programs, this role is responsible for community awareness, lead generation and business development. The Sales and Marketing Director will manage the sales process while adhering to budgets and occupancy targets for the community. An important responsibility of this role is to maintain a working knowledge of regional trends and competitors to assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans.
What does Oakey Offer?
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Short Term and Long Term Disability*
- 401K option*
- Generous Vacation time bank and Sick Time bank
*a waiting period may apply for benefits
- Proven knowledge of sales and marketing strategic planning
- Comfort with Technology: Computers, smart devices such as smartphones and tablets, and comfort with G-Suite
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3 plus years of experience in sales and marketing in a senior living community industry (preferred)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Valid Oklahoma Drivers License
- Deliver creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Reinforce the brands reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
- Conducts tours of the community
- Drive move-ins to achieve and maintain occupancy budget goals on a monthly basis
- Monitor the market and competitors of similar communities
Develop, organize, and execute strategic marketing plans
- Prepare and assemble marketing materials
- Attend and plan pre-opening marketing events
Participates in daily, weekly, and monthly community meetings
- Supervises sales and marketing staff to include: hiring, training, etc.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
Job Reference #: 2281