Executive Director - Sterling Ridge
Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of the community to ensure quality care for residents; be knowledgeable of and implement federal, state and local laws and regulations applicable to the community and residents, personnel, and physical environment. The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures.
What does Sterling Ridge Offer?
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Short Term and Long Term Disability*
- Daily Pay Option
- Generous Vacation time bank and Sick Time bank
*a waiting period may apply for benefits
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in a Healthcare related field (preferred) or two years of related work experience
- Certification: Nevada Residential Facility Administrator (RFA) license
- Nevada Driver's License
- Reliable References
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Accompany surveyors and consultants on community inspections; arrange exit conferences which include department heads; review deficiencies and submit plan of correction to appropriate government agency upon receipt of report of deficiencies..
- Supervise department heads, including office staff; with department heads and make rounds.
- Evaluate performance of employees with department heads and supervisors and discuss evaluation with respective employees.
- Instruct community staff to furnish information regarding residents to authorized agencies or individuals, and maintain confidentiality.
- Responsible for petty cash account, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and residents funds.
- Provide security for physical management records, personnel records, and current closed resident records.
- Work with department heads and supervisors to provide staff meetings, in-service training, orientation programs, employee evaluations, and supervision.
- Maintain personal contact with residents, their families, or guardian.
- Ensure adequate food, nursing, and housekeeping supplies and equipment are available, properly stored, and in working order.
- Be an active member of committees, where applicable, and set meeting dates and ascertain that copies of minutes and reports of meetings are maintained and sent to proper officials.
- Prepare and forward to authorities reports as requited by federal, state and local agencies and management.
- Notify state agencies of any changes.
- Maintain professional confidentiality
- Hiring, Employee Retention
- Developing standards
- All other duties as assigned.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
Job Reference #: 2806