Housekeeper - The Lodge at Greeley
Join our team today!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Housekeeper/Laundry Associate with The Lodge at Greeley, the primary responsibility of your job is to provide assigned day-to-day housekeeping functions including but not limited to: Laundry, Sweeping, Dusting, and Changing the waste basket.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedules - Part-Time Tuesday and Thursday
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
THE MUST HAVES:
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing.
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or be willing to submit to testing upon hire)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
Wellage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Hiring Rate $13.50