Housekeeping Supervisor - Sopris
Join our team today!
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Housekeeping Supervisor will supervise, hire, train, schedule, and evaluate departmental employees. The person in this role will purchase stock and distribute supplies and equipment and perform duties of personnel in each department. They will ensure the community is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner, ensure that resident and community laundry is properly washed, dried, weighed, and handled.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A WELLAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary - $$$$
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, COVID Vaccine, and More!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing.
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or be willing to submit to testing upon hire)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
WELLAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $14.77
- Max Hiring Rate $21.69