QMAP - (PT) The Lodge at Greeley
Join our team today!
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a QMAP at The Lodge of Greeley, the primary responsibility of the QMAP position is to meet the daily personal care needs of residents with professionalism, dignity and respect following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. Including medication administration and personal care.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedule - Part-Time
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
THE MUST HAVES:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified QMAP
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
WellAge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Hiring Rate $15.50