Sales and Marketing Associate
Sales and Marketing Associate
- Do you love to multitask and manage multiple projects at once?
- Do you get excited about collaborating with multiple partners to achieve a goal?
- Do you love to use data to make change?
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect well with people?
p. WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
We offer you competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for growth and an engaging culture. Join our team today!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The Sales and Marketing Associate is responsible for oversight and coordination of census development and related sales and marketing activities for the WellAge communities.
Business and Census Development:
- Responsible for development of community baseline census development reports, assisting in annual strategic sales and marketing plans, strategy competitor analysis, and other strategic reports
- Collaboratively executes new business development by leading all startup and marketing efforts for communities
- Execute advertising and digital strategy for organization
- Assists community in development of marketing brochures, website information, advertising, press releases, community outreach, and public relations efforts
- Assists community and sales and marketing team in the collection, analysis and monitoring of referral source data related to important aspects of census growth and market niche’ opportunities
- Trains and monitors sales reports for weekly census outcomes per community including: budget variance, census mix, data on inquiries, assessments, outcomes of all referrals
Implementation and Training Duties:
- Assists in interviewing, training and coaching all sales team members
- Supports and provides technical assistance in the implementation of policy and procedures regarding sales and marketing, move-ins, and public relations corporate standards
- Conducts site visits to assist in implementation and ongoing maintenance of corporate programs and procedures, and perform quality improvement audits of assigned technical areas
- Responsible for assisting in development and implementation of internal customer service programs, training, and tracking satisfaction data established as standards
- Trains and quality assures community inquiry management systems and sales team processes to assure coordinated effort and timely response to referral source
Communication and Relationship Building Duties:
- Communicates to WellAge Operations regarding community status, census, and sales/marketing and public relations activity
- Participates in community sales and marketing team meetings as able to assure community receive adequate supervision, guidance and support in identifying and implementing strategic sales and marketing plan objectives and adherence to strategies for best practices
Community Involvement and Public Relations Duties:
- Communicates with families, residents and community leaders to create a positive image of the corporation in the community
- Keeps communities appraised of industry trends and competitor changes that will effect operation of the community
- Participates at the local level on committees sales/marketing and public relations, focusing of new business and census opportunities for communities
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, google platform and other office equipment
- Must have advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales,Marketing, Business, Health Services or other Health Related Field preferred
- Proficient sales experience in Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities preferred
- Extensive travel required to community locations and meetings
Job Reference #: E3E472DC99700490485CAAAB518D4A2F