Sales and Marketing Director
- Are you naturally good at effectively communicating with others?
- Do you connect with and build relationships with people quickly?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details?
- Do you excel at managing multiple priorities?
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
We offer you competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for growth and an engaging culture. Join our team today!
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for building relationships and developing referrals. Through daily planning and implementation of sales and marketing programs, this role is responsible for community awareness, lead generation and business development. The Sales and Marketing Director will manage the sales process while adhering to budgets and occupancy targets for the community. An important responsibility of this role is to maintain a working knowledge of regional trends and competitors to assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans.
The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures.
- Deliver creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Reinforce the brands reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
- Conducts tours of the community
- Drive move-ins to achieve and maintain occupancy budget goals on a monthly basis
- Participate in external organization committees and/or boards supporting the business development function while raising awareness of the organization
- Complete a competitive analysis bi-annually
- Monitor the market and competitors of similar communities
- Generate, nurture, and maintain leads and all lead documentation
- Work in partnership with community-based providers to promote the leasing of the community
- Oversee and participate as needed in community outreach events
- Develop, organize, and execute strategic marketing plans
- Lead and coordinate all community outreach and community events for seniors, their families and the professionals in the community
- Facilitate small group presentations
- Prepare and assemble marketing materials
- Attend and plan pre-opening marketing events
- Participates in daily, weekly, and monthly community meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families
- Identify level of care services, provide excellent customer service and follow-up to assist with the move-in process
- Facilitates the move in process for a smooth transition for new residents working with other departments as necessary
- Communicates with residents, families, visitors and employees
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information, protect and support the rights of the residents
- Maintain the database management system and lead tracking
- Supervises sales and marketing staff to include: hiring, training, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3 plus years of experience in sales and marketing in a senior living community industry (preferred); proven knowledge of sales and marketing strategic planning;
WellAge is an Equal Opportunity Employer