- Are you passionate about building and creating an experience for residents?
- Do you like to multitask and manage multiple projects at once?
- Do you get excited about collaborating with multiple partners to achieve a goal?
- Are you able to problem solve quickly on your feet and think of multiple solutions to the outcome?
WellAge Senior Communities is a dynamic senior housing organization with recognized healthcare expertise leading our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. We bring high quality service delivery to our residents and value-driven management outcomes to the business.
Our name, WellAge, reflects our commitment to creating environments and services to promote our residents aging well and remaining active doing the things they love and enjoy. Each community is designed to create a purposeful life and engaging life experiences.
We offer you competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for growth and an engaging culture. Join our team today!
The Executive Director is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and coordinating of the community to ensure quality care for residents; be knowledgeable of and implement federal, state and local regulations for a safe and engaging experience for the community and residents, personnel, and physical environment.
- Marketing Relations with local city/town chambers
- Handle marketing calls from interested potential residents/families when inquiries are made on the internet or phone to the listed community’s number
- Maintain CRM and reports with all inquiries, leads, and detailed information on for sales and marketing oversight of censes
- Send marketing materials either by email or hard copy to all parties
- Follow through to answer questions and secure the business
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing on announcements, marketing, setup to deliver high quality launch, fill ups and stabilized
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing on paper, social media, electronic media, publications in senior advertising venues
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and quality standards for each department
- Operate, manage, and maintain community in accordance with established police and procedures of the governing body
- Develop and manage budgets for departments, staffing and equipment
- Financial management and reports
- Accompany surveyors and consultants on community inspections; arrange exit conferences which include department heads; review deficiencies and submit plan of correction to appropriate government agency upon receipt of report of deficiencies
- Work with State on Letter of Intent, License, Restaurant License
- Work with equipment vendors and secure pricing and ordering of equipment
- Manage the facility operations for optimal client service and financial outcomes
- Oversee the maintenance of building and ground
- Select, hire and manage the department managers and staff
- Motivate and develop staff for high levels of performance
- Evaluate performance of employees with department heads and supervisors and discuss evaluation with respective employees
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for each department
- Hire Wellness Director and other key department managers
- Work with department heads and supervisors to provide staff meetings, in-service training, orientation programs, employee evaluations, and supervision.
- Represent community with government and private agencies
- Develop good relationships with owners, families and residents
- Develop community relationships
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Administration or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in the launch of a new community (preferred); experience using Point Click Care (preferred); business experience
- Colorado State Assisted Living Certification
WellAge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Reference #: 92B6B9B667429A4ED6522E2167DB3D6D